Monday, June 4, 2007

This Week's Discussion Questions (a plea)


Blag!

I'm a bad moderator. (Bad moderator, bad!) I am very late with the discussion questions, and so very busy at the moment, that I am going to ask you all to help me out this week...

Do any of you have a question for us all regarding the book so far? Post it! Do my job! I take nap! harhar.

I'm sorry for my lackluster this week. I promise to return full force by the next discussion chunk. You are all the best and DOING GREAT!


This week's chapters:
VOLUME TWO! Wooo woooo!

Chapters 1-6

Oh, wait... Here's a quick question for you all:

Which character (ANY chracter- man or woman) would you have the most fun playing the part of in a movie or play and why?

My answer: I'd like to play the part of Mr. Bennet because his dialouge is so funny and brilliant and brutally honest... I'd be sure to get a laugh! :)

No comments: