Friday, June 1, 2007

Little "Peace" of Happiness

So reading this book has made me really want to watch girly movies...especially "Sense and Sensibility" (I wonder why?!) It was so amazing today...I was really wanting to watch that movie, but anyone who has or has had a four month old baby knows that getting to watch a movie all the way through is pretty much impossible. So I thought I would put it on and see how far we could get. Teagan fell asleep about ten minutes into the movie and then my miracle occurred, she slept through the whole movie!!! I just sat on the couch and held her and she slept for two and a half hours...a very uncommon nap amount of time. I think it was a little gift from the Lord...thank you! It was so nice. I got to watch my girly movie (my husband doesn't like any Jane Austen movies) and hold my beautiful little sleeping girl...what a wonderful day! I hope you all had a little piece of happiness on your Friday today. :-)

1 comment:

Excellent Parent said...

how nice ann i love those moments, even tho they are few and far between!