Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I got an "A" in slacking ;)

I haven't posted recently, probably because finishing up with school, submitting grades, and moving completely pooped me out! However, I LOVE LOVE LOVE P&P and will do my best to submit more regularly from now on.
Favorites from the book: Miss Bingley's teasing of Mr. Darcy about the "fine eyes." I'm sure she thinks it will get her closer to Mr. Darcy, but it seems to be having the opposite effect. It makes me wonder how many times I've tried to get closer to someone whose company I enjoy by putting others down and have alienated myself in the process. I'm also loving the fact that I can escape the world of "dude, yeah, like, awesome, for sure," by immersing myself in P&P. It's quite lovely :)
I also took the quiz, and turned out to be Emma! She is certainly one of my favorite Austen characters, and I have definitely meddled in a friend's love life a time or two.
Here's to finishing volume 1!!!!

I am Emma Woodhouse!


Take the Quiz here!


No comments: