Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Quiz Results...

Well, even though some of the questions didn't apply (I don't have any sisters), I did my best to answer all the other ones and it said I am most like Elizabeth Bennett. Not sure if I totally agree, but it was fun taking it!
I am beginning to enjoy the book more and more as I read. I think I am ahead of our reading a bit b/c once I get reading it's hard to stop sometimes. The chapters are so short that I end just saying to myself, "just one more chapter..." I love reading too, so once I get going it's always hard to put a book down, that is of course when Teagan wakes up...book goes down. :-) She is so worth it though! :-)

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!


3 comments:

Andrea Terry said...

Did you say you'd be portrayed in a movie by Jennifer Ehler or Keira Knightley? Because I have this sneaking suspicion that who you wind up being "most like" is determined by who you say would play you in the motion picture of your life.
Sneaky tests!

Anne said...

No I said Gwenyth Paltrow or Kate Beckingsel.

Anonymous said...

Hey I love this blog!It is so nice!
I wanted to ask a question about the book????May I?I read the book just once and I didn't get how old is Elizabeth?What's her age?please answer.....