Thursday, May 17, 2007

Soooo disapointed

I went to Barnes and Noble Monday to buy this book, because so far I've been reading online. I went back to the section it was in and as I was walking out...about five isles away I saw a book sticking out that turns out to be the sequel to Pride and Prejudice, only written by a totally different author. Against my better judgment I read the back of it and nooooooooow I know how Pride and Prejudice is going to turn out and I'm pretty mad at myself for doing that!

3 comments:

lorieloo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kachina said...

boo!!! i dont know how it ends...but i guess the good news is that you get to see how the story unfolds into the ending. right? : )

emeryjo said...

Noooo! How frustrating! You should just try to forget the ending again. Har har.