Thursday, May 17, 2007

This week...

So I've fallen slightly behind in my reading this week. Mostly because I got so confused on the dialogue in chapter 10 that I've made myself put it down until I can sit and really read it. And maybe re-read it.
So I don't have a quote of the week, (which I know you are all holding your breath for. I kid I kid)
but that means next week you shall get two.

But I'm off, as of noon today, to enjoy the beautiful central coast for the next 4 glorious days. I shall shop at the Cottonball in Morro Bay. Eat as many Firestone ABC burgers as I can stomach in SLO. Shop in every antique store possible in Cayucos. And quite possibly drag my brother and sister-in-law to my favorite crumbly old house off north 46 for some pictures of them, because they're cute. But first things first, tonight I shall stock up on yummy fruit and barbeque and maybe even some flowers at the Farmers Market in SLO.
I can't wait. Vacation is glorious is it not?
So I shall be thinking of you all as I'm reading P&P on my beloved Morro Strand beach, watching the dogs play, and my husband and brother do their best to destroy the new wiffle ball and bat I bought them for the occasion. Oh glorious California!!!! Watch it be foggy all weekend. That is such my luck.

Happy weekend to you all!

No comments: