Saturday, May 12, 2007

Call me crazy

But I think that Mr. Darcy doesn't like his position in "Society". I Think he is at most uncomfortable with the whole thing! You know how is was, or at least in this book back then. They loved to have the rich snobby good looking one at the party. They loved to hate him. They all believed he was above him and they talked bad about him for it. I don't think that Mr. Darcy truly believes this about himself, which shows his anger towards everyone and everything.
This man needs some love.........I want to love this man!

3 comments:

kachina said...

I WANT TO LOVE THIS MAN TOOOOOOO. Pretty sure that this is how my husband'll be when i first meet him. ; )

IndianaJones said...

I agree...I think his discomfort is often misunderstood. I married this man so I notice it in characters often. I can't count the number of times people have mistaken my husband for being a arrogant but truly he is just a bit quiet and not so good at small talk.
Poor Darcy he just needs to be understood!

Andrea Terry said...

Amen to that, sisters!