Thursday, May 10, 2007

Who ARE You?

You guys are doing GREAT! Keep on reading! Like with all new things, it can be a struggle at first, but this book gets easier to grasp with every page you turn. Stay tuned for a couple discussion questions tomorrow... for now, I thought it would be cool to do an exercise that will help us all get to know each other a little better.

Here's the exercise:

1. Describe yourself in TWO sentences.

2. Then, tell us the one thing that is constantly on your mind now-a-days. The one thing you think about more than anything else.

3. Last, tell us what makes you happiest.

It will look something like this:

I am a constant jumble of thoughts and poems.
Laughter is never far from my lips and I am a homebody at heart.
I want to cut back on television time in my house and spend more time interacting with my son.
I am happiest in a quiet place on a comfy chair with a cup of coffee, a good book, and a journal.



You can either post your introduction in the comments section here, or in a seperate post if you have a picture that you feel describes you in some way.

Tag! You're it!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm Amy, a girl who loves living in OKC with her mutt dog. I tend to be quiet but not shy, which leads to lots of thoughts and pondering.

Having been single for about 15 years, I am thinking a lot about my boyfriend of 3 months...and whether I should start a blog.

Eating a warm cinnamon roll, curled up in a quilt while watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parad makes me one happy girl.

IndianaJones said...

I'm Summer, Mama & Auntie Mimi, full of love & perpetual questions. My mind is one long run on sentence that is forever trying to find the page. Lately I am focused on balance...trying to find it in life and heart. I am happiest with my family, warm and cozy snuggling and tumbling with my girl, dancing with my nephews and sharing a sly glance and soft stolen moments with my husband.

Anne said...

My name is Anne and I love being Teagan's mommy her in San Luis Obispo. I also am a homebody at heart, but love the outdoors as well...especially the green hills here in the spring.

Teagan is the one thing constantly on my mind these days. How could my mind be anywhere else but on this beautiful little gift that God has blessed me with.

What makes me the happiest...other than my little one and my precious husband, I'd have to say, riding a horse through an endless pasture of green, laying by a mountain stream and breathing fresh mountain air, warm summer nights, and cuddling up by a fire with tea and a good book on a rainy day.

misguidedmommy said...

Hey em, how on earth are you allowed to burn candles with Ezra in the house? My son would simply throw hot wax at me...no fair!