Friday, May 11, 2007

Who is I????

I thought a lot about those questions yesterday...

Is it alright to admit I'm still figuring that out?

I'm a woman on the brink of motherhood.
Someone who views everything as something to photographed.
Someone who never slows down, loves to laugh, procrastinates horribly, and is constantly learning and growing to become a better follower of Christ.

I am happiest when my husband and I are curled up on the couch watching the Office. Or when my hands have something to do (taking pictures, sewing, quilting, knitting, scrap booking, painting, planting, sometimes even cooking).

The one thing on my mind these days? This...or this.

I think I cheated, that was a little longer than it was suppose to.

1 comment:

Candace White said...

the Office is such a kick....my husband and I die laughing at that show!
I love your hobbies and can fully understand the joy that sewing, scrapbooking, and for me crocheting bring to you!