Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Hi all

Okay I'm going to join this. I'm so excited. Reading has been my most favorite past time since I can remember. I've read hundreds of books and since having Brandon I have read half of 3 separate books. I find it so hard to read with a baby sitting on your book or chewing the page you are reading, so I am very excited to use the online version..Ha ha try and chew on that Brandon.

Last week Emery was talking about similes and metaphors and I realized I need to go pull out my old AP English binders (yeah I kept those) and my English guide with all the definitions and examples and how to write a paper in MLA and APA because I'm so overly excited about this project I want to make sure I'm at the top of my game.

AND wow maybe someday we can totally read or write poetry and then I can feel like I'm succeeding in my goal to be a writer. YAY!

3 comments:

Emery Jo said...

oooh poetry would be fun!!

kachina said...

i agree! poetry sounds like a blast!!!

misguidedmommy said...

if we were reading poetry then i would have a reason to eat scones and drink coffee..right? RIGHT????