Friday, May 11, 2007

Discussion ?'s

1.Maybe Jane just has a true sense of grace and love for people. Always giving them more than they deserve and trying to see their true beauty regardless of their faults. Finding the positive in everyone is not always easy but something I would love to be able to do, so that I could love them regardless of the failings. I don't think she is naive, but somebody I would like to live more like!

2.I think that this is what is wrong with society today. People truly believe that if your marriage isn't working out you just had bad luck and should move on and try again. But one of my favorite sayings, coming from a song by one of my brothers friends Joel Limpic, is "Love starts with emotion but ends in devotion." I think this statement is so powerful because it begins to hold us responsible for the choice we made, and I believe that love is a choice just as much as an emotion. As a marriage may grow weary at times we must choose to love our spouse through these moments and in turn strengthening the marriage we chose to enter into.
I know that back in these times they may not have had so much a choice as we do today, but I do believe that in those marriages they could still show love to all, by practicing this choice to love rather than giving up. So I believe this statement is spoken out of selfishness.

That is all for now =)!

No comments: