Thursday, May 10, 2007

Kachina Wenonah


anxiousness and possibility are always in my thoughts and prayers...and i'm sure more and more on my tongue everyday.

I crave knowledge, acceptance, and love more than anyone I know and a paintbrush or a pencil are the best ways that I express myself.

I want to regain my confidence this summer by removing the televisions from my house and learning how to jog.

Happiness is found when I read, write, draw, paint, knit, drink coffe/tea, and take time to notice the blueness of the sky and the greenness of the grass...they are God's artistic expression and are consistently my muse.

<3

Ok-I just finished chapter six and I would have to say that my favorite character believe it or not is Mr. Darcy! I've noticed that people in my life who initially act/react the way that he does have been hurt and do not wish to be hurt again. My personality bends towards people who are hard to read or those who take longer to open up. They're like a cadbury egg--hard outer shell but inside is this tasty richness that you never knew could be there. I look forward to wading through the mysteries of his personality and discovering his softer sides. : )

No comments: