Thursday, May 10, 2007

my best friend calls me drea dear

I am a conistently intellectually stimulated, Jesus-loving thinker who has a hard time accepting the status quo. I'm constantly trying to find the absurd in life to balance out the intellectual, socially aware side of my personality, and so I laugh.

I want to find more time to play, sing, and write music; I want to learn how to stop roaming and find a HOME; I want to see, know, feel, real LOVE (maybe that's why I'm so hooked on P&P).

I am happiest snuggled up on a couch with a loved one while watching a good movie, re-reading the pages of a beloved book, or with my camera in hand, capturing life as it happens.

Highway 1: my camera LOVES this place!


I blew through the first six chapters of P&P last night, perhaps because I've read it several times before. I LOVE the way that Mr. Bennet deals with Mrs. Bennet's sillines--by irritating her to death with sarcasm. I have to admit, I enjoy being sarcastic myself, especially when I have to be in close quarters with someone who's, erm...a little more slow-witted than myself.
This book is like and old friend, and I'm eagerly anticipating what I'll find in a deeper reading of it.

By the way, my name is Andrea :)

No comments: