Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Did Someone Say "Dictionary?"

I have made it through the first six chapters, and I agree that the first few chapters are a bit overwhelming. I found myself wanting to have a dictionary near by to look up all the big words that I was guessing the meaning of. Reading alone though with a 3 month old is challenge enough, so the good ol' dictionary may just have to remain on my shelf gathering dust. I'll do my best at guessing. Is anyone else having a hard time following all the dialogue? I feel like I have to read over some sections more than once to figure out who is talking and what they are talking about! It is fun to read it with an English accent in mind though when everyone is talking. Try it! :-) I can't wait for more discussions! Happy reading!

2 comments:

kachina said...

dang! i havent started yet...going to get the book tomorrow after my LAST final!!! : )

Excellent Parent said...

I agree Ann, you do have to read it slowly, thank goodness it isnt a long book or it would take forever!!