Thursday, May 10, 2007

He calls me mommy


I could easily write the words mother, mom and mommy over and over for all of these lines.

I am bored and rambunctious and I need sunshine to grow,
I feel like I'm choking and cannot breath at the same time feeling like I've never breathed more freely,
The small innocent child that has become my whole life, I am obsessed with him growing up and knowing only pure joy, seeing only the beauty in life, and being around long enough to know he is secure in the world with out me. I can't stop thinking I've brought a child into a miserable world. I only hope I am not to small to make a difference in his world.
This same boy looking at me with kissy face saying HI mommy it is then that I breath the easiest. I am happiest when I am with my husband and son. They complete my life. Even when one of them poops on the floor.

No comments: